Mori will attract city dwellers with its vibrant city lifestyle affordable to own house
MORI launch is the upcoming new condo situated at 217-223A Guillemard Road and 1-21A Jalan Molek District 14, was acquired by RL East Pte. Roxy-Pacific Holdings Limited owns Roxy-Pacific Ltd. The total area of the development is approximately 3,450 sq.m. This is equivalent to 37.131 sq.ft. It has a maximum Gross Floor Area of about 103,967 square feet and a plot ratio around 2.8. You can increase the GFA to 114,364 square feet, which includes 10% of the balcony area.
MORI – Mori is a Japanese word that means woods or forest. It was inspired by modern wabi-sabi philosophy. A love for the beauty and elegance of nature. Living that values time and the meaning of life.
Key Selling Points
- Nearby restaurants and other amenities
- Only a short drive from East Coast Park
- It is located near the Paya Lebar Central Business hub
- Access to Expressways like PIE/KPE and ECP is easy
- Nearby educational institutions such as Geylang Methodist Primary School or Kong Hwa School are easily accessible
- Shopping malls such as Katong Shopping Arcade or City Plaza are close by
- Access to public transport is easy with Mountbatten MRT Station just a few minutes away
- A short drive from the Central Business District, Marina Bay Sands and other attractions
- Only a short drive from Changi Airport
Mori will appeal to city dwellers who live in the CBD or city and want a lively city lifestyle, but are looking for an affordable home in the city’s fringe. District 14, particularly in the Geylang, will have a higher rental yield that other areas in Singapore because of its strategic location and the ease of access to the surrounding area.
Mori is also located next to the URA Master Plan 2019 rezoned commercial and institution areas. These areas are bounded by Geylang Road (Lorong 22 Geylang), Guillemard Road (Lorong 4 Geylang) and Geylang Road. This plan will increase the value of existing and future residential developments. The Kallang River Rejuvenation plan will create more opportunities for new homes and workplaces, recreation, community spaces, and other amenities. The rejuvenation plan will include areas such as “Kallang Alive!” Singapore Sports Hub, Old Kallang Airport and Kampong Bugis are all part of the rejuvenation plan.
Roxy Pacific, a Singapore-based realty developer, was founded in 1967. Their track record is impressive in the construction of mixed-use, cluster homes and commercial development. Roxy Pacific’s residential developments currently include Harbour View Gardens and Dunearn 386. The Navian, View at Kismis. Wilshire Residence. Neu @ Novena.